- It's a hard journey during the transitioning period but stick with it - it's worth it in the end. Be aware that you need to see your hair totally naturally grey, ie when all the dye is gone, to see how you look. Don't judge yourself during the messy transitioning period. Stay strong!
- BUY Anne Kreamer's book, 'Going Gray' and Kama Frankling's book 'Daring To Be Grey.
- Join 'GGG Going Gray Beauty Guide', '1000 Silver Women', 'Gray and Proud' and 'White Hot Hair' on Facebook. You'll get plenty of support, guidance, help and encouragement from the best friends anyone could ever have. You'll also see so many beautiful women who are from all walks of life and who have grey hair of all shades. They will really inspire you. You might even get hair style ideas from them!
Check out the '50 Shades of Gray Hair' video on YouTube:
- Get as much information as you can from websites, blogs, forums, etc and search out images of women with grey - this will give you the inspiration and confidence on your journey to grey.
- Enjoy the new you - it's a GREAT EMPOWERING FEELING!