Advice to Anyone Considering Going Grey

- Give it a go. You've got nothing to lose. You can always colour your hair again if you don't like it.

- It's a hard journey during the transitioning period but stick with it - it's worth it in the end. Be aware that you need to see your hair totally naturally grey, ie when all the dye is gone, to see how you look. Don't judge yourself during the messy transitioning period. Stay strong!

- BUY Anne Kreamer's book, 'Going Gray' and Kama Frankling's book 'Daring To Be Grey.

- Join 'GGG Going Gray Beauty Guide', '1000 Silver Women', 'Gray and Proud' and 'White Hot Hair' on Facebook. You'll get plenty of support, guidance, help and encouragement from the best friends anyone could ever have. You'll also see so many beautiful women who are from all walks of life and who have grey hair of all shades. They will really inspire you. You might even get hair style ideas from them!

 
 
Check out the '50 Shades of Gray Hair' video on YouTube: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dM7X1Gr00.



- Get as much information as you can from websites, blogs, forums, etc and search out images of women with grey - this will give you the inspiration and confidence on your journey to grey.

- Enjoy the new you - it's a GREAT EMPOWERING FEELING!

14 comments:

  1. Denise, I love it and thanks for sharing this story. You are a brave lady as you must have been tempted to give up as you were growing the dyed hair out. You just look fabulous, so stylish, so elegant and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello blogger,i really appreciate your highly thought about this matter through your post.Obviously your post is very informative.If you update your Social account, please visit Buy facebook likes For facebook Service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you a pat on the back just for the sheer effort in screencapping all those blogs.Giving a blog talk to beginner bloggers in the not-too-distant future, I'll be pointing people in the direction of your efforts. Nicely put together dude.Here is our small effort about buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings dear,many many thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us.I am eagerly waiting for your next post.Kindly please visit buy real likes site for social information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post dude.It will be very helpful for begginers like me.Thank you very much for this important post.Waiting for your next post.You can visit our site alsobuy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had my badly needed colored hair cut today and with the amount of gray in my natural hair, I decided to not color my hair again and let it "go gray". I am excited about this decision, as I will no longer have to spend money to color it. We will see how it goes, but it will be a white/silver because I am a blond. I have confidence in my hair stylists idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankx for the Sharing your Post and it was awesome.i would Like to hear more from you in future too..
    jewellery for women | perhiasan untuk wanita

    ReplyDelete
  9. grey hair is cool idea nows a day. its interesting and cool going grey way hair toppers for thinning hair uk


    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information. I appreciate it. It is very beneficial for visitors.
    accessories for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the makeup accessories I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such an inspiration. I have just been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. After my op, I am having radiotherapy so was wondering if now was a good time to stop colouring my hair as I want to avoid using chemicals. After reading your blog, I may decided to go grey now. Your have inspired me and you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great very nice blog post, Thanks for sharing this interesting and very informative content. Always keep sharing. beauty blogger

    ReplyDelete